Property Service and Operations Manager
Salary up to £37,500 per annum
Job Title: Property Service and Operations Manager
We have an opportunity for an entry Level Property Service and Operations Manager to join our organisation
The Property Service and Operations Manager will be based at our offices in Stoke-on-Trent
Profile and Networking
- To ensure that Adullam are seen as a positive and valued contributor towards reducing homelessness and adding social value to the neighbourhoods in which we operate through:
- Pro-active engagement with stakeholders, commissioners, and local community asset groups
- Establishing and maintaining working links with voluntary and statutory services to improve accessibility to the support services
- Ensuring the publicity and information mediums for promoting Adullam services are accurate
- Establish Adullam representation on key local forums and strategy groups.
- Ensure that staff, volunteers and students operate effectively, efficiently and safely through effective recruitment and selection, induction, application of relevant policies, staff development, supervision and appraisal. The post holder will plan, allocate and manage the workload of staff, volunteers and students through performance monitoring and evaluation.
Operational Service Delivery
- The post holder will ensure, through their team, that service users are able to move-on to their own independent accommodation in a positive way. This will be achieved through management of our Asset based Approach, developing the strengths of each service user to reduce the risk of homelessness.
- The post involves managing supported accommodation properties and floating support services.
- New service implementation and safe exit
- To manage the services income and expenditure, ensuring that the project remains financially viable.
- Ensure that service users are able to effectively influence the design of service delivery through effective and timely co-production.
Health and Safety
- To ensure a safe environment for staff, service users and visitors through the application of Adullams Health and Safety policies, acting as the site responsible person.
- It is your responsibility to take care of your own health and safety and that of your colleagues. See attached Appendix 1 - general employee H&S responsibilities. Once in post additional H&S responsibilities maybe delegated.
- Contribute to the overall development of the Association by using individual skills, strengths and abilities.
- To actively participate in own annual performance review and objective setting.
- To fulfil own agreed personal development and training programme.
- To contribute positively to the Association’s efforts to secure “Value for Money” by delivering services with economy, efficiency and effectiveness. To motivate teams to find innovative ways to improve Value for Money.
- Participate in the on call
- Any other duties that are deemed appropriate to the post.
Adullam offers the following benefits.
- Salary up to £37,500 PA, for 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- 1 year’s anniversary service payment of £500
- Opportunity to gain up to two days annual leave
- Training and career advancement
- Discounted Goods and services
- Access to Westfield Health
The closing date is 9am, Friday 3rd, June 2022.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Adullam Homes Housing Association Ltd supports vulnerable individuals and households.
We provide quality housing, deliver tailored support plans, training, education, and employment opportunities to help people achieve stable lives and realise their full potential.