You used to know us as "Aimco Apartment Homes" but now we're called "AIR Communities!" Though the company has changed, our approach to property management has not. We will continue to do whatever it takes to make our residents feel at home - it's just in our nature! We are still passionate about providing quality apartments homes, in a respectful environment, across twenty key markets in the USA. We are a publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), who has, for more than 25 years, built its business around a relentless focus on our customer and our award-winning culture.
Our Leasing Team Members are sales gurus and consider themselves to be industry front runners and influencers. They deliver extraordinary customer experiences while driving sales through relentless execution of AIR's sales process.
AIR Communities is hiring a Leasing Consultant at our Hillmeade Apartments Homes in Nashville, TN- 288 units.
The Location: Our Hillmeade Apartment Homes are located on 55 beautiful acres of wooded grounds and close to Nashville West shopping and dining center. We are also nearby to Ed Warner park!
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission structure, discount to live on-site, and opportunity for extended time-off with benefits during slower parts of the year!
A bit more about what you’ll do…
- Responsible for the consumer life cycle including acquisition of residents utilizing defined sales process, providing excellent customer service, and retention of residents.
- Leases apartments in accordance with policy and procedures set by AIR, assist in marketing the community and generating traffic.
- Follows the sales process for on-site visits which includes: answering incoming calls, scheduling sales appointments, greeting future residents, presenting the available rental units through personal tours, and following up on inquiries.
- Support any community in the AIR portfolio that may have leasing needs.
At least 1 year of related sales and customer service experience in a fast paced service environment (ie, property management, hospitality, retail, restaurant etc.).
- Must be familiar with setting/achieving goals with ability to follow a sales process
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to address the needs of current and future residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- A reliable mode of transportation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
The most successful AIR Leasing Team Members are:
- Sales Innovators
- Concise Communicators
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected base pay rate of $15.00 to $17.00 + commissions. You will be provided a base pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Base salary plus commission structure.
- Opportunity for extended time-off with benefits during slower parts of the year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.