Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking a procurement professional to join our Group Procurement team in the capacity of Procurement Analyst.
To provide support for Research and Analytics vertical within the Group Procurement. Assist in data collection, cleaning and preparation. Create the general data visualizations, dashboard and reports as per the set templates. Assist in preparation of presentations for analysis and management reporting.
- Collect comprehensive spend data
- Consolidate collected spend data
- Ensure Operational efficiency
- Effective internal customer relationship management
- Reporting & Presentations
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Any Procurement, Data Analytics Tool skill is an added value
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data spend and analytics with understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Previous hands on experience in dealing with raw data handling and reporting tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data PowerPoint Presentations are a must.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Data collection, cleaning and preparation skills
- Statistical knowledge
- Writing and communication
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting and visual presentation skills
- High attention to detail and number oriented
- People person, good at visual presentations and reporting
- High organizational skills and good business instincts
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Flexibility towards work demand, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking & ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of handing procurement operations on ERP and/or a P2P platform is desirable
- Intermediate skill on MS Excel, MS Word and MS Presentations
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Arabic or other languages such as Hindi/ Urdu are an added value
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.