No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role:
NO AUTO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: EXCELLENT REMUNERATION
We are currently looking to recruit performance driven Sales Executives (Used Cars) to join our growing team for Automall. Your role as a Sales Executive is to be on the frontline, providing a first class face-to-face sales experience for our customers in order to maximise profitability for the business. You will be the face of the business for every customer you interact with . You are also expected to constantly improve and update your knowledge on product range, features and benefits, general automotive industry and technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, sales techniques and customer handling skills.
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of all Automall used vehicles while maintaining/improving the customer service experience.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
- The role is to support the sales objectives of the company through achieving given sales and CSI targets
- This role is responsible for providing first rate service to current and potential customers of Automall
- Achieve and maintain the company prescribed standard sales policies and procedures
- Attend & follow up all customer enquiries/prospects in a timely manner to maximise sales opportunities
- Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets
- Achieve or exceed CSV objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and assisting in arranging vehicle finance
- Constantly improve selling techniques & customer handling skills
- Sell vehicle-related insurance products & accessories
- Maintain awareness of the automotive industry, update knowledge of product range, models, features and benefits
- Analyze the market situation and identify customer needs
- Explore opportunities to sell our products and services
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous sales experience in retail, fashion, hospitality & real estate preferred, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated experience & understanding of sales process in any industry
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer experience
- UAE Driving Licence is a must
- PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English is a must
- Self-motivated & hungry to succeed
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator
- Influencing skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.