Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Role:
Job Context: To analyse training needs, design and execute learning solution and measure solutions effectiveness.
Conduct Annual L&D Business Needs Analysis:
- Support L&D manager conducting business specific BNA.
Learning solutions design:
- Design appropriate learning solution adopting a 70:20:10 approach deploying latest technologies and digital content.
Learning solutions Delivery:
- Deliver learning solution utilising various platforms (classroom, live video sessions, pre-recorded content, digitally created materials..)
- Provide coaching and mentoring as part of the learning solutions where appropriate.
Learning solutions Measure:
- Design and set appropriate MLI (measure of learning impact) including pre and post assessment, knowledge transfer and behavioural change up to change of business performance and KPIs.
- Works with stakeholders to understand organisational and divisional goals and ensures L&D projects address skills gaps and have the desired impact and results
- Researches and benchmarks against world class solutions to drive the people capability agenda
- Provide insights and advice based on learning solutions outcome and business desired performance.
- Design and create digital training content and material
- Integrate learning solutions into the LMS
- Manage the digital platform content, design and increase associates’ engagement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, Management or Engineering.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge and understanding of Automotive processes and systems.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, best practice learning tools and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of digital learning tools and apps and ability to operate LMS.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.