ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, Business Process Automation product support?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product support professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize-automate the business processes relating to how homes are bought, sold & maintained in the United States. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Resolve issues of billing files to submit to client
- Respond to items released from client and supporting issues
- Collect any and all missing information from vendors and Processors
- Prepare agendas for meeting with clients for invoicing
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- An amazing preservation background so you can fully understand the process and invoicing with vendors
- Heavy knowledge of investor guidelines including FHA and government loans
- Very high analytical skills with a strong detail oriented personality
- A thorough understanding of working with invoicing and billing client
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.