We are currently seeking a Leasing Director!
The Leasing Director has overall responsibility for the showing and leasing of apartments, townhomes, or condominiums to prospective residents. Responsibilities include training, scheduling, and overseeing the leasing staff to optimize the occupancy rate of the respective property and to support the property s marketing plan.
- Responsible for the training and scheduling of the leasing staff including shopping techniques, telephone etiquette, use of applicable software. Closing and follow-up methods, and all other areas appropriate to the leasing consultant position.
- Responsible for conducting out-reach marketing on a frequent basis
- Prepares regular reports regarding leasing activities and leasing staff
- Maintains required logs and records
- Performs other related functions as needed or assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous leasing experience
- Ability to communicate with others - residents, potential residents, vendors, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the leasing process and applicable software
- Must be self-motivated, with attention to detail, and accurately maintain required logs and records
- A positive attitude and an ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Suite
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20 - $27 Per Hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/745435?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.