With more than 225 branch offices across North America, Associa is building the future of community for nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 11,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise, and trailblazing innovation. For more than 43 years, Associa has brought positive impact and meaningful value to communities. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com.
The Licensed Community Association Manager is responsible for providing the overall supervision of assignedcommunities. The successful Community Association Manager effectively interacts with internal and external customers including homeowners, vendors, board members and committee members, as well as onsite staff, Client Shared Service Center (CSSC) and within the branch office.
- Supervise the operation and administration of the Association in accordance with management agreement, Florida Statutes and the Association's policies and procedures
- Acts as or oversee the primary liaison with the Association Board of Directors and homeowners as needed
- Attend Board meetings per the management agreement and community events as needed
- Ensure Board of Directors are aware of legal actions involving the Association
- Monitor corporate and client delinquency rates and collections process for account portfolio
- Maintain unit and contract files relating to the operations of the Association
- Prepare Board packages according to established time frames
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) License
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience managing HOA's/Condos
- Professional customer service skills
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with polished, professional and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of communities/property/real estate and homeowners associations
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.