With more than 225 branch offices across North America, Associa is building the future of community for nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 11,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise, and trailblazing innovation. For more than 43 years, Associa has brought positive impact and meaningful value to communities. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com.
The Property Manager is responsible for management of the client and tenant relationship and experience
The Property Manager reports to the Director of Property Management.
Characteristics of a Property Manager
The position requires strategic thinking, is client centric, goal oriented, professional, team player, self-motivated, has good problem-solving skills, ability to deescalate clients and tenants, set clear objectives, handle multiple tasks, and be effective in managing a portfolio of properties assigned to them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all property management services provided to clients for assigned accounts
- Ensure all contractual obligations and service levels are maintained
- New client, tenant, and account onboarding
- Responsible for signing leasing agreements, renewals, PMA’s, and other addendum as needed
- Completion of move in/out reports, and periodic evaluations
- Client and Tenant communication, consultation, evaluation, and problem resolution
- Transferring client and account back to self-manage, sale, or to another agent/company
- Periodic account reviews, rent collection, accounting review, and eviction filings
- Oversight of leasing, applications, move in/out of homes in portfolio
- Oversight of maintenance, repairs, and make ready for homes in portfolio
- Reviews and approves repairs, and invoices over account threshold.
- Security deposit resolution with Client and Tenant
- Works with team to identify systems, processes, and opportunities to improve and build efficiencies in the managing of properties
- Works effectively with other team members, and management staff with a focus on client service excellence
- Complete and submit monthly reports for pay and commissions by 15th of each month. Reports are generated based on activity as of the 11th of the current month
- May be asked to perform additional duties as needed to meet company objectives
- Familiar with Gmail Suite, MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and easily adaptable to new technology and mobile applications
- 1-3 yrs. prior experience in office administration, facilitation of vendor services, client relations, or property management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.