A market-leading, independent commercial property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their ambitious, Milton Keynes based Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will lead on projects on behalf of a diverse range of commercial clients including financial institutions and real estate companies whilst benefiting from linear career progression to Partner.
Priding themselves on the calibre of their employees and their growing skillset, as the successful Senior Building Surveyor you will benefit hugely from joining a consultancy who place a real emphasis on employee development.
(Duties including; Schedules of dilapidations predominantly on behalf of the landlord, pre-acquisition surveys, due-diligence, development monitoring and project work up to £30m.)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred (Building Surveying pathway)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a commercially focused consultancy environment
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Full Flexible working
- Clear progression to Partner
- Performance based, team and company bonus
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Dilapidations