A pioneering property and construction consultancy with global market-presence are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City based Building Consultancy team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from flexible working and join a collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking working environment.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you will act as a key client interface and carry out a variety of projects throughout Greater London. The role will be a traditional building surveying opportunity with a project focus that will include design and specifications and contract administration on behalf of a varied client portfolio.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- 5+ years client facing building surveying experience
- Experience carrying out a variety of CA/Project Delivery
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Long-term flexible working
- Company car/car allowance
- Enhanced contributary pension (12%)
- Private medical care
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Life assurance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Frequent office events and company socials
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | MRICS | Project Management | Building Surveyor | Property | Real Estate | Building Consultancy