Carr Workplaces provides the space, tools, connectivity and community to help your business thrive. From start-ups to fast growing companies, we’re in your corner. We've got supportive staff, flexible options on ways to work, nationwide locations, and a vibrant community that loves to collaborate. We’re here to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
Interested in working for Carr Workplaces? We provide a vibrant, progressive and entrepreneurial community to our clients. This type of atmosphere starts with our people. We have the perfect blend of professionalism and character to build the most collaborative and energetic community possible. If you’re an energetic, social-minded team player, we want to hear from you.
The purpose of the Community Manager III is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients, providing operational and administrative support to clients and the center team. The Community Manager III’s knowledge of Carr Workplaces, procedures and technology allows them to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems and follow through to provide exceptional service.
- Be physically present at the center to provide client support. Answering questions and responding to all client and manager feedback.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services and customer service processes.
- Assist with and provide coverage for answering all inbound phone calls for clients, sales and the organization. Direct callers as appropriate. Take care of any client requests that come in by phone.
- Management of client on-boarding process.
- Serve as backup to General Manager.
- Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the center. Ensure that the community café, business center and conference rooms are up to center operating standards.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on products offered by the company.
- Recommend and coordinate service upgrades and downgrades.
- Strategic understanding of the center annual budget, monthly P&L Reports and monthly targets.
- Ensure client agreement(s) are properly added to the billing system.
- Ensure continuing contracts and rapport with clients and provide communication on additional services, events, promotions and new initiatives.
- Gain a full understanding of clients’ businesses, including potential opportunities for growing or additional services.
- Assist the General Manager in lead generation and business development.
- Resolve client issues as needed.
- Liaise with Building Management to rectify any problems.
- Complete understanding and mastery of Community Manager I and Community Manager II level tasks.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets:
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills as all levels.
- Quick learner/self-starter who will steadfastly pushes for results.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Displays confidence and pro-actively event when deadline with ambiguity.
- Maintains professionalism, ethical core values and composure in all situations.
- Demonstrates conflict management skills with ability to read situations quickly then react to product desire result.
- Exhibits problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Utilizes time effectively and efficiently to successfully manage multiple service solution activities, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Associates Degree or equivalent, Bachelors Degree in Arts or Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office environment in a similar.
- Experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or other hospitality experience highly desired.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:15am-5:15pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.