Carr Workplaces provides the space, tools, connectivity and community to help your business thrive. From start-ups to fast growing companies, we’re in your corner. We've got supportive staff, flexible options on ways to work, nationwide locations, and a vibrant community that loves to collaborate. We’re here to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
Interested in working for Carr Workplaces? We provide a vibrant, progressive and entrepreneurial community to our clients. This type of atmosphere starts with our people. We have the perfect blend of professionalism and character to build the most collaborative and energetic community possible. If you’re an energetic, social-minded team player, we want to hear from you.
The purpose of the Community Manager I is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients, providing operational and administrative support to clients and the center team.
- Be physically present at the center to provide client support. Be able to answer questions and responses to all clients and manager.
- Prepare for client inquiries by studying products, services and customer services processes.
- Answer all inbound phone calls for clients, sales and the company by directing callers as appropriate. Take care of any client requests that come in by phone.
- Greet and direct visitors with a hospitality forward mindset.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and packages for clients.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail services.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, stocking and the distribution of office and café supplies.
- Assist in the management of client onboarding.
- Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the center. Ensure that the community café, business center and conference rooms are up to center readiness standards.
- Provide marketing materials for clients and prospects.
- Assist in planning and attend monthly client events. Attending networking and marketing events during business hours.
- Perform administrative duties that support client in their daily business practices.
- Manage all client catering requests including the set up and tear down. Manage vendor relationships in a professional manner.
- Schedule conference rooms, day office usage, catering and equipment usage through Operate.
- Update and maintain accurate schedules for all clients and daytrippers. Assist with booking and maintaining of daytripper client accounts. Proactively outreach to daytripper clients.
- Receive all incoming vendor invoices and determine which invoices should be entered at the center level. Send all other invoices to the accounting department to process.
- Create purchase orders through Nexus Payables for offices and café supplies. Keep an inventory of offices and kitchen supplies.
- Coordinate with building management company and janitorial staff to assist with building issues with necessary.
- Purchase and accurately reconcile offices supplies, postage, parking validation and FedEx accounts.
- Improve quality services by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and services applications.
- Familiarity with P&L reports.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets:
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities.
- Evidence of being a team player and support colleague with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and act in a dynamic, problem solving capacity to best service the client and team.
- Ability to use IT/technology and Microsoft Suite
- Associates Degree or equivalent, Bachelors Degree in Arts or Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an office environment in a similar.
- Experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or other hospitality experience highly desired.
At Carr Workplaces, we value our employees and believe in everyone’s own personal success. We offer a top of the line benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a steady schedule — Core business hours are 8:15am - 5:15pm M-F, and a chance to grow within an organization that truly values its employees.