Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Management Team. Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
Works with Building Technician staff and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items. May open work orders. Coordinates and monitors status of work assigned to vendors.
Coordinates tenant events and appreciation. Assists with publication and distribution of tenant newsletter.
May initiate rent collections correspondence and phone contact with tenant where permitted by state regulations.
Assists with budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and obtaining bids as directed. Comply with bid process guidelines. Assists with preparations of monthly and quarterly management reports.
Assists with preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence.
Administers accounts payable and accounts receivable. Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment.
Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
May coordinate work and assign tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete all required and assigned HSE training at a satisfactory level,
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE-related requirements at all times,
3. Participate in all HSE-related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
- Colorado Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The salary for the Real Estate Services Administrator position is $50,000. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Corporate welfare benefits, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off, parental leave, and holidays are available as established by Company policy
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.