Welcome to Centerspace Homes, a proud 2021 (and 2020!) Best Places to Work organization! Thank YOU for checking us out! At Centerspace, our mission is to provide a great home – for our residents AND for our team of great employees. Every member of our team is a key to our success, and we are committed to integrity and service to one another in all we do.
We are growing! We seek an experienced Leasing Consultant to support our Regency Park Estates community in St. Cloud, MN! The Leasing Consultant is a critical role at Centerspace – the primary point of contact for our residents and prospective residents.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing individual with excellent sales and customer service experience and skill. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle various tasks and work well within a team.
In this role, YOU will:
- Present and sell your property to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with new residents.
- Identify prospect leads using on-site and online media, and convert leads to tours and leases.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to resident’s needs to improve resident experience and lease renewals.
- Manage a professional front office, handling a variety of administrative and PC based tasks.
- Manage special events at your property and in your community.
- Sales and customer service skills (6+ months experience required)
- Technology and social media proficient
- Real estate/leasing experience is a plus
We will train you so you can be fully ramped up in 30-45 days. You will be the on-site expert and know all there is to know about your property. Our goal is to delight the customer, and in this role you will be front and center to making that happen! Apply today!
10 Paid Holidays
20% Rent Discount for Centerspace rents
Volunteer Time Off each Quarter
Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits – 1st of Month Following Start Date
Centerspace Stock Purchase Plan
401k match up to 5% – Immediately!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additional details regarding competencies and other duties are available upon request. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
“Centerspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Centerspace is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Centerspace are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Centerspace will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Centerspace encourages applicants of all ages.”