$18 - $21 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
Century 21 Masters, has been in business for over 30 years. It has over 200 agents, with 9 offices in Southern California. Masters is led by Neil Schwartz, a 45-year veteran in the industry (and US Coast Guard Veteran) who is a nationally renowned recruiter and real estate coach. Masters takes pride in having some of the highest producing listing agents in the country.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.