As a CRE Digital Product Manager you will have end-to-end responsibility to develop and deliver solutions that meet our clients needs and business objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This includes deep collaboration with other Product teams, Design, Development, and functional partners. To manage the overarching product lifecycle, you will support user adoption, retention and operational processes by working with clients, Go-To-Market and operational partners.
- Create and successfully execute a product roadmap
- Drive the design and development of new solutions
- Interact directly with a globally disbursed team of developers, create user stories and prioritize requirements with an agile approach
- Proactively identify issues and own resolutions end-to-end
- Partner with the design and research teams to uncover and deeply understand client needs, drive rapid prototyping and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Be an end-to-end subject matter expert on target market trends, personas and client journeys
- Interact directly with clients to understand their needs and champion the product
- Collaborate and foster alignment across various internal teams including Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Go-to-Market, Support and Sales
- 7 + years of total professional experience with 3+ years directly in product management
- Ownership mentality with ability to breakdown barriers to achieve results
- Ability to lead and follow in highly collaborative environment
- Experience and passion for developing new solutions
- Solution oriented and results driven with demonstrated drive to meet objectives
- Innovative, curious and client centric mindset
- Successful track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to effectively collaborate and develop relationships across teams
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and can manage and execute across competing deliverables
- Fast learner who can operate in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in property management software or start ups a plus
The final title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans