This position will maintain a large portfolio of diverse commercial New Market Tax Credit construction loans consisting of complex credits with multiple collateral, pricing options, participating banks, Community Development Entities and equity partners. Portfolio activities include reviewing, understanding and administering in accordance with the loan agreement, third party servicing agreement, bank policy and established procedures, regularly updating and utilizing the Loan Disbursement program to manage assigned loan portfolio; processing loan funding, interest rate changes, insurance management, monitoring/reconciling bank controlled reserve accounts, loan billing, loan payoffs, and managing collateral releases, third party servicing; and, successfully managing client requests.
- Requires working knowledge of commercial construction loans, including ability to read/interpret loan documents
- Prefer disbursements, project accounting, risk management, and loan documentation experience
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and discuss with management and senior staff bank policy and disbursement risk issues
- Prefer 3 years as a real estate construction disbursement analysis
- Knowledge of legal documentation and terminology relating to real estate transactions.
- Prefer knowledge of title insurance, laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to deal with the public, in person and by telephone, in a personable manner.
- Ability to analyze situations and make sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through on work assignments.
- Prefer Finance or Accounting degree
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans