Commercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and seamless global capabilities to clients-including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, and not-for-profit organizations-with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, asset-based lending, real estate finance and treasury. We also provide clients with access to investment banking and asset management services.
The Commercial Bank is expanding its presence in GSE Multifamily lending. We are seeking a seasoned commercial real estate sales professional with experience originating GSE loans. This is an extraordinary opportunity to help build and grow a new line of business within the industry leading JPMC commercial real estate platform.
- Leverage JPMC's relationships and your personal network to drive Off Balance Sheet lending opportunities
- Directly originate Fannie Mae DUS loans
- Identify and aggressively solicit appropriate opportunities
- Work with the screening team to obtain preliminary loan information and provide initial loan sizing, pricing and terms
- Work with the underwriting team to ensure the timely completion of due diligence and preparation of comprehensive credit approval packages
- Work with closing staff and legal counsel to ensure that the documentation for each transaction is accurate, appropriate, and consistent with the terms of credit approval
- Help build out the Bank's Off Balance Sheet executions, including expansion into new product offerings and training/assisting other bankers
- Act as product champion for off balance sheet lending products so that Conventional and Affordable bankers can effectively serve their clients and leverage your team's expertise
- Provide superior client service and a full line of industry leading solutions for commercial and multifamily borrowers, regardless of capital source
- Meet aggressive goals to grow Fannie Mae DUS production and introduce new lending products
- Work closely with partners in Risk, Finance, Servicing and Legal to grow the business responsibly and with operational excellence
- Identify opportunities for new products or enhancements to meet industry-specific needs
- Research, maintain, and distribute key industry information including industry financial comparisons, market leaders, competitor insight, regulatory issues and trends.
- Professionally represent the Bank at industry related conferences and events
- Quantifiable sales/origination experience in Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac multifamily loan production
- Industry relationships with borrowers and GSEs
- Knowledge of structuring, underwriting, closing, and administering commercial real estate loans for multifamily housing
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage products, financial services, lending, and real estate compliance in addition to sales management techniques.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to interact favorably in person and on the telephone with prospects, clients, consultants, government agency staff, legal counsel, and team members
- Team player able to adjust priorities to achieve team, as well as individual, goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills; proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Domestic travel is required, occasionally overnight; must hold valid driver's license
The final title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level. We are open to other locations where JPMC has a Commercial Real Estate office.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans