Job Title: Property Manager - Residential
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (2 days WFH and 3 days office)
Remuneration: Basic + Competitive Bonus structure and benefits package
We are currently recruiting an experienced Property Management Consultant to join our thriving Property Management Department in Islington, London. The ideal candidate will have roughly 2-3 years' experience in property management and thrive working under pressure. We are looking for an energetic individual who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels and enjoys a fast-paced, high volume team environment.
- Arranging the inventory and check-in
- Organising cleaning and additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenants regarding works
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Dealing with basic accounts queries
- Two routine property visits per year
- Arranging the check-out
- Costing the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Tenancy deposit returns, AST's and an understanding of the rent arrears process
Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, up to 25 days holiday + public holidays, charity volunteer day, ride to work scheme, free annual flu injection, Rush hairdressing discount, contribution towards eye care tests, VIBE discount portal, travel club, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan, my spree card, medical cash plan, free access to Royal Academy of Arts and other exclusive events, including advanced booking O2 tickets.
Company profile: Chestertons is a hugely successful, multi-award winning property specialist with a strong presence in London and internationally across the globe. We have over 70 offices across 17 countries and 4 continents and provide a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property and Block Management and Leasehold Services.
Chestertons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.