BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Assistant in Miami FL, you will be involved in various aspects of managing a commercial building – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants and property owners. From managing service contracts and tracking bid packages, to completing property inspections and making recommendations, you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our commercial properties.
What you bring:
- 1 years’ in commercial or residential property management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
Bonus skills and experience
- Familiarity with real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience with leasing agreements and vendor documents.
What success looks like:
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You respond in a timely manner to tenants’ needs to meet lease obligations.
- You support senior management by preparing regular ownership reports.
- You successfully manage all administrative tasks, including work orders, invoice coding, service requests, rent and expense payments, property maintenance and vendor compliance requirements.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.