Uncapped Commission – Career Progression – Competitive Salary – Company Car
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Valuer/Lister to complement our fantastic residential sales team in Hamilton.
What’s in it for you as our Sales Valuer/Lister?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Key responsibilities of a Sales Valuer/Lister
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Sales Valuer/Lister
- Estate Agency experience
- Preferably an experienced Lister, Valuer, Instructions Manager, Valuations Manager or an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator looking for that step up and career progression
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Slater Hogg & Howison is the largest estate and letting agent in Scotland, with over 25 branches from South Ayrshire to Kirkcaldy. We have been helping people buy and sell property for over 40 years, and we are experts in the Scottish property market.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job Reference: EACW01007