UNCAPPED COMMISSION - CAREER PROGRESSION - CAR ALLOWANCE/COMPANY CAR
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Negotiator to complement our fantastic residential sales teams in both Dartmouth and Exmouth.
What’s in it for you as our Senior Sales Negotiator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Senior Sales Negotiator
- Estate Agency experience such as Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent looking for progression
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Established in 1863, Fulfords is one of the oldest property businesses in the South West and has an extensive branch network across Devon. For over 155 years, we have used our experience and expertise to help as many customers as possible
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job Reference: EACW00960