Continental Properties is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric Leasing Associate to join our team at our beautiful Authentix Cartersville residential apartment community in Cartersville, GA.
You will guide your own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents. Successful Leasing Associates demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction while helping clients find their perfect home. You will report to the Community Manager of the property.
- Manage the leasing process, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale
- Prepare lease agreements and maintain accurate records
- Demonstrate an understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects
- Use your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and resident events
Skills for Success:
- Previous sales and customer service experience required
- An unmatched commitment to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Individuals will perform a combination of sedentary desk work and touring the community for a period of 8 hours. Some communities will have stairs in select units. In addition, you will need to use a computer, telephone and other office equipment to perform tasks.
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Monetary incentive programs to compensate individual and team performance
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and accrued vacation time
- Onsite apartment discount
- Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
- 6-weeks paid parental leave with family-forming & fertility benefits
- On-demand mental health support and an employee assistance program
- You Belong Here Committee focused on promoting and inclusive and equitable work environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team