In the 150 years since we first opened our doors for business, we have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing - great people.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Hub Administrator to join our South West Admin Hub.
- Provide administration of legal documentation for letting tenancies including but not limited to new tenancy paperwork, mid tenancy changes, terminations.
- Providing administration support to the lettings teams.
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team.
- Offering support to other team members within the hub.
- Marketing, to include canvassing and social media.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to arrange pre tenancy works.
- Ensuring all administration is completed to a high standard and fully compliant in line with legislation and the audit guidelines.
- Liaising with branch and clients to ensure the timely completion and receipt of all compliance certificates such as EPC, EICR, Landlord gas safety record.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Supporting the branches with office administration such as stationary orders, post, and office health and safety records.
- Processing and ensuring payment of all branch related invoices.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Award winning training
- Company benefits and extras
- Remote working
From the moment you start your career with us, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. We will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, we continue to achieve great things.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or for further information contact [email protected]