Lettings Negotiator: Estate Agency
We`re Taylors. Weâ€™re part of Countrywide, the UK`s largest Property Services group and we`re proud to have a proven record in what we do.
Countrywide is `home` to around 10,000 professionals, operating over 50 of the best known lettings and estate agency brands across the entire UK. That`s a network of around 600 offices that sell a property every 2.2 minutes and let a property every 2 minutes!!
It`s safe to say that our colleagues are a national team of experts; with plenty of support in personal development and career progression (where do you see yourself..?).
Lettings Negotiator: Your opportunity to join us
Weâ€™re looking for a confident coordinator to help make a positive impact at one of our successful Taylors Estate Agency teams in Aylesbury.
Lettings Negotiator: What this entails
Ultimately, your job is to be the first point-of-call for our Lettings customers; both our Landlords and Tenants. One day youâ€™ll be advising a Landlord on their best opportunities for return on investment, the next youâ€™ll be conducting Tenancy viewings and processing successful applications. No one day will be the same!
You`ll be based from our Taylors branch in Aylesbury, offering expert advice about the lettings process, local market conditions and showcasing the wider Countrywide Group Services, as a `one stop shop` for the Landlord (Part Exchange, Financial Services and Conveyancing etc.). Youâ€™ll also be a key in the coordination of everything to support our Tenancies; arranging rent payments, processing applications and everything in between.
Lettings Negotiator: Our ideal new starter?
- You carry a passion for property â€“ with Estate Agent experience as a bonus!
- You strive to provide excellent customer service
- You find it easy to organise, plan and problem-solve
- You`re able to credibly engage and influence because you understand the routes to market for our Landlord customers
- You`re thorough and precise in what you do; Â clearly communicating with everyone around you at all stages of a deal
- You`re a car driver
- You`re fine with committing to weekend time
Lettings Negotiator: What youâ€™ll get out of it
- Competitive basic salary with a transparent commission structure
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (which increase on length of service)
- Supported personal development and career progression
- Workplace pension
- Group Retail perks
- Group Services discounts