We have a unique opportunity for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join our Chappell & Matthews branch in Chippenham.
The role is to support the sales team who have secured a new homes site which will generate an increased amoount of business for the mortgage and sales team.
What’s in it for you as a Mortgage Advisor?
- Full training and support is provided to help you become fully qualified and achieve CAS/RAM status
- 6 - 12 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
- Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career.
- Highly skilled and experienced management team.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed.
- Supportive encouraging and rewarding environment – We invest in you!
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support.
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships.
- You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day.
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers’ needs.
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Resilient, positive and a friendly can do attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- Attention to detail
- Good customer services skills
- Full UK driving licence