Due to expansion and growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified mortgage professional to join us in Ayrshire, working for our well known Slater Hogg and Howison brand.
We are looking for an exceptional person who has the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers` experience throughout the mortgage process.
You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Competitive Salary with an OTE of £60k
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Group Discounts on Property Services.
- Administrative support to assist yourself and your clients.
Main responsibilities of a Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs
- Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.