We’re the Land & New Homes team at Countrywide, the UK`s largest land and new homes agency. We’re proud to have a proven record in what we do.
Countrywide is ‘home’ to around 10,000 professionals, operating over 50 of the best known lettings and estate agency brands across the entire UK. That’s a network of around 600 offices that sell a property every 2.2 minutes and let a property every 2 minutes!!
It’s safe to say that our colleagues are a national team of rock stars; with plenty of support in personal development and career progression (where do you see yourself..?).
Your opportunity to join us
We are looking for an outstanding New Homes Site Negotiator to make an impact at one of our developments in LOCATION. It makes sense that you’ll live within a comfortable commute to here.
What this entails
Ultimately, your job is to be the first point-of-call for sales at our client’s development in LOCATION. You’ll be based form the site’s show home, offering a consultative sales support to perspective buyers and offering expert advice about the buying process.
With your new homes industry knowledge, you will nurture potential buyer relationships, seeking opportunities to showcase the wider Countrywide Group Services, as a ‘one stop shop’ for the buyer (Part Exchange, Financial Services and Conveyancing etc.).
Who you’ll be, to be a success story
- You see yourself as a true consultative sales person, demonstrating this in how you conduct yourself
- You’re able to credibly engage and influence because you understand the routes to market for buyers (know your HtB from your SO..?), opportunities for sellers and the language of the industry that we’re in.
- You’re thorough and precise in what you do, clearly communicating with everyone around you at all stages of a sale
- You’re a car driver…
- You’re fine with committing to weekend time
What you get out of it
- Competitive basic salary with a transparent commission structure
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (which increase on length of service)
- Workplace pension
- Supported personal development and career progression