Finders Keepers are a leading letting and property management agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Manager to join the successful Finders Keepers Shared Letting office.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the day to day operation of the property management department in order to meet key business objectives
Key responsibilities include:
- To fulfil our obligations to our Clients as per our Terms of Business and Services Brochure.
- To deliver and comply with Red Ink Policy
- To provide first class service to landlords and tenants at all times
- Manage own portfolio of properties
- Identify and capitalise on any new business opportunities to increase stock levels on your portfolio, either by additional investments or identifying properties that your landlords have with other agencies.
- Commission any necessary renovation and refurbishment work required to maintain properties to the expected standards, and monitor any such work to ensure that it is carried out to the required standard and within the agreed budget.
- To keep LL deficits for your portfolio to the bare minimum - do not authorise expenditure on and LL account that will take it into deficit.
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with letting, accounts, Decorum & Bricks & Mortar
- Working with B&M to ensure all managed properties have valid safety reports
- In conjunction with Bricks & Mortar, recruit and control the quality of contractors for repairs and minor maintenance
- Overall responsibility for ensuring rent is paid on all managed properties
- Authorise the bi-weekly supplier payment
- Provide out of hours emergency cover on a rota system, dealing with emergency calls as appropriate.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Minimum one years experience in property/project management or related industry
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Experience of dealing with contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Clean manual driving licence
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or further information on Hamptons click here https://www.hamptons.co.uk/about-us/