Finders Keepers are a leading letting agency across Oxfordshire with a dedication to professionalism and quality service within the property industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Specilalist to join our incredibly successful Inspired Sales & Acquisition Division in North Oxford.
The main purpose of this role is to sell properties in order to meet agreed targets and key business objectives and assist the Head of Sales & Acquisitions in the running of the department.
Proactively find new sources of property/vendors and manage and nurture those opportunities with regular contact and matching purchasers to properties to achieve the best sale prices.
Work alongside the Head of Sales & Acquisitions with a specific reponsibility to:
- Develop local marketing strategy
- Nuruture and develop new business opportunities
- Conduct market appraisal appointments effectively selling FK service
- Conduct viewings, negotiate and close deals, resulting in achieving a team target of sales per quarter
- Proactively market the properties ensuring the Style Guide is adhered to at all times
- Monitor the sales spreadsheet to ensure efficiency and accuracy within the department
Engaging with investors, pomoting and developing the Investor Club with the Head of Sales & Acquisitions
Stand in for the Head of Sales & Acquisitions as and when required
Ensure effective linkage and communication with the Letting offices, Accounts, Decorum and Bricks & Mortar
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience as a Sales Specialist in the industry
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong legal knowledge via NAEA PropertyMark Level 3 Technical Award qualification
Full clean manual driving licence is a must
From the moment you start your career with us, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. We will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, we continue to achieve great things.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or for further information contact [email protected]