Coldwell Banker is looking for a dynamic individual to join our local real estate branch offices as a Sales Support Administrator. Coldwell Banker has an amazing culture where we believe in creating a Culture of Awesomeness for clients and employees. In this position you will be on the front line working with real estate agents.
Here is what an average day would look like; Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, social media support, marketing/technology/system support, guide agents through our systems and tools, transaction processing, and general office administration duties.
Strong candidates possess the following skills: strong service background, attention to detail, a high capability with and understanding of technology, Company system support, fine-tuned organizational skills, and a willingness to be part of an engaged team.
We look forward to talking to you more about joining Coldwell Banker!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to clients, independently affiliated sales agents, vendors and others.
- Responsible for direct support of the branch manager/office operations, including but not limited to: branch accounts payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, coordinate the affiliation process for new agents, file maintenance, general office appearance, and repair issues.
- Provide instruction and support on office systems.
- Order business cards, name badges and handle other miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- Assist sales agents with marketing, advertising and technology needs related to company resources on request.
- Coordinate paperwork for newly affiliation sales agents.
- Provide social media and marketing support to allow the sales agents to focus on the growth of their business.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate input and updates to Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc.).
- Assist agents with assembling materials for Open Houses.
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations.
- Real Estate background a plus.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Understanding of basic network connectivity
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, company web pages, MLS.
- Ability to perform without delay and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage and execute on assignments with competing priorities.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs.
- An SSA will work 40 hours a week, however, could be adjusted to 30 hours a week if the business need requires it. You will remain eligible for benefits if hours are reduced in these rare occasions.
- Willingness to work additional hours as approved by management and needed.
- Ability to travel between multiple (local or regional) offices as needed.
Coldwell Banker® is one of the world’s leading brands for the sale of million-dollar-plus homes and one of the largest residential real estate brokerage franchisors, with approximately 2,800 franchise and company owned offices and over 99,000 independent sales associates in the United States, Canada and 40 other countries. Coldwell Banker is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc.
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS) is on a mission to empower everyone’s next move. Home to some of the most recognized brands in real estate Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, and Sotheby's International Realty® - the Anywhere portfolio includes franchise and brokerage operations as well as national title, settlement, and relocation companies and nationally scaled mortgage origination and underwriting joint ventures. Anywhere is focused on simplifying, digitizing and integrating the real estate transaction for all consumers, no matter where they may be in their home buying and selling journey. With innovative products and technology, Anywhere fuels the productivity of its approximately 196,200 independent sales agents in the US and approximately 136,400 independent sales agents in 118 other countries and territories.
At Anywhere, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies since 2011
- Anywhere has also been designated a Great Place to Work since 2019
- Named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in the US.
- Honored by Forbes as on of the World’s Best Employers for Diversity and Top Female Friendly Companies.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.