Qualified Trainee Mortgage Advisor required to join usÂ in Maidstone working inÂ our well known Bairstow EvesÂ Estate Agency.
We are looking for an exceptional personÂ who hasÂ the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers` experience throughout the mortgage process.
You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Competitive Salary
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Group Discounts on Property Services.
- Administrative support to assist yourself and your clients.
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support.
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs.
- Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
Skills and experience required:
- Full Cemap or industry equivalent qualification.
- Ideally at least 1 years sales experience.
- Able to generate new business in aÂ target drivenÂ environment.
- Outstanding customer care /Â customer serviceÂ experience.
- Resilient,Â positive, organised, numerate andÂ detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and writtenÂ communicationÂ skills.
- IT literateÂ (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- AÂ Full UK driving licenceÂ and access to your own vehicle.
Countrywide Mortgage ServicesÂ are part of theÂ Connells Group,Â one of the largest and most successfulÂ estate agencyÂ andÂ property servicesÂ providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combinesÂ residential salesÂ andÂ lettingsÂ expertise with a range of services includingÂ new homes,Â mortgageÂ services,Â surveying,Â conveyancingÂ and more!
Connells Group UKÂ is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.