PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To conduct compliance audits of member business loan files to ensure compliance with the credit union policies and procedures as well as State and Federal rules and regulations. Assist with ongoing credit administration tasks to aid in the compliance of the Member Business loan portfolio.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
Exception Monitoring and Clearing*
Work closely with Commercial Lending and Processing staff to help clear credit and collateral exceptions. Communicate with members, and third partied such as accountant or insurance agents to gather information to upload documents and clear exceptions on the exception report.
- Conduct Site Inspections
Conduct inspections and photograph job sites or properties financed with NACCU for annual reviews or new loan requests. On new loan requests, view lots prior to loan closing to ensure work has not commenced prior to loan closing.
- Builder Vetting
Assist in the builder vetting process by obtaining supplier, customer and bank references in order help determine builder eligibility in our program. Provide documentation to support the approval or denial of builders in our construction program.**
Review, scan and index all MBS loan files; file closed Real Estate files; send all other MBS loan files to records.
- Assist with release of lien, payoff and documentation waiver requests
- Input information into proper systems, providing required reports to SVP of Member Business Services or the VP of Credit administration.
- Answer incoming calls and route to appropriate personnel
- Must comply with all Credit Union policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Perform other duties and /or special projects of a similar level of complexity as regular duties performed.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
Supervise Approximately: None
Reports To: SVP Member Business Services
Contacts: Contact with member business and real estate personnel as well as members and third parties associated with loan transactions
High School Diploma
12 months of clerical/administrative experience.
Wrist / hand movement is inherent in the job, restriction to work station for extended periods of time. Ability to hear for frequent telephone communications is necessary. Motor skills necessary to walk on construction sited to complete inspections and operate a vehicle to transport self back and forth. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for frequent viewing of computer monitor and review of documents. Requires valid Drivers License and insurance.
PC with windows environment, copy machine, typewriter, telephone, calculator, fax machine, PC, filmier.
Job Type: Full-time