- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry.
- Developing an understanding of the firm's audit approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control structure
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- Bachelors in Accounting or any related field
- 1 to 2 years of audit experience handling and executing audits.
- Command over English is a mandatory requirement. Arabic reading and writing skills are an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of IFRS.
- 1 to 2 years of external audit experience
- Experience working with clients across industries such as manufacturing, real estate, financial services, etc.
- ACCA/CA/ CPA certification or on track, preferred
If that sounds like you, we know you’ll enjoy being part of our team. Kindly submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the job title in the subject line of submission.
Life at RSM
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across UAE and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are! You would be working along with a team of high driven, motivated individuals to achieve periodic targets across the board.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Offices 3109-3110, The Burlington Tower
Marasi Drive (Al Abraj Street), Business Bay
P.O. Box 11855
**Effective from 1 January 2022 RSM UAE official work week will be from Monday to Friday, our timings will remain unchanged from 8:00 am -6:00 pm.**