Job Posting: 17 Aug 2022
Unposting Date: 16 Sep 2022
Location: UK-England-London-London Support Centre
Are you a recent real estate graduate looking for your first role? We’re looking for a property acquisition and licensing development coordinator, to provide support to the real estate acquisitions team, coordinating projects and assuming responsibilities which assist the team in achieving its annual new store opening and renovations objectives.
We’re looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships within the team and with other key stakeholders across the business. You’ll be supporting the team in creating presentations and telling the story of our current progress towards our annual targets, so you’ll need to be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative with excellent organisational skills.
The best part about this role is that no two days are ever the same! Supporting the team, you’ll also get involved in:
- Reviewing all prospective sites sent to Starbucks real estate team, liaise with the market planning team and franchisees as required
- Following up to ensure all leads are being pursued
- Coordinating and monitoring renovations process including scheduling meetings, updating report
- Assisting with the review of Board Approval packs submitted by franchisees and coordinate weekly Board meetings.
- Maintaining the integrity of the electronic filing framework for all property related information
- Organising and coordinating regular meetings with our licensed partners
- Being the first point of contact for general property queries internally and externally
- Raising and tracking purchase orders.
- General admin support to the wider team
- Supporting to and liaison with licensees – collating/sourcing information about ongoing store development matters
- Supporting licensing development managers in reaching their new store opening targets.
- Taking ownership from a licensing standpoint of the site identification tracking tool and liaise with licensees as required
- Providing support during the new store development lifecycle liaising with construction and design team to ensure stores are open on time, delivering an excellent customer experience from store opening
In return, we’ll offer you a competitive starting salary and benefits that include:
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life assurance and private medical insurance for yourself
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!) and access to Starbucks Global Academy (our online learning platform to help continuously develop yourself)
- Free bag of coffee each week and a 30% partner discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.) through Perks at Work platform
- Subscription to Headspace
- Bean stock options for all partners (own part of Starbucks!)
- A free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme available to you and your family
So, if you like the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment and creating moments of joy for our customers and partners, apply today!
Starbucks is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All applicants and partners will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.