The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:Responsible for the sales and marketing of Truist Mortgage Loan products within bank policies and procedures as well as consistent, effective referrals of mortgage clients for other bank services, including the qualifying package of services, and insurance products.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Execute effective mortgage marketing and development plans to meet or exceed agreed upon mortgage
2. Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of the Mortgage Strategies, Policies and Procedures, as well
as secondary market investor's guidelines utilized by Truist.
3. Adhere to and comply fully with any and all Truist policies and procedures related to internal and external
rules and regulations, particularly those established by State and Federal law.
4. Provide mortgage clients sound mortgage advice based on a full understanding of client needs as well as
Truist Mortgage products and their benefits.
5. Consistently execute on Truist's referral process by introducing mortgage clients to other bank
solutions for deepening client opportunities.
6. Assist Mortgage Loan Fulfillment with client, attorney, or appraiser document follow-up as determined
through quality control or post-closing review.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. 1+ year(s) experience in banking and/or lending environment with basic knowledge of
residential property types
2. Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills
3. Possesses solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
4. Demonstrated proficiency in relevant computer applications
5. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role including new
or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS acceptable background check
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, or related studies or equivalent financial sales experience.
2. Two or more years of experience in residential mortgage lending with solid knowledge of the local market and regulations.
3. Previous sales awards and leadership positions.
Sitting Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Standing Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Walking Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 75%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify