D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Leasing Consultant-PM in the Operations Department. The Leasing Consultant must have a passion for changing lives by helping people find, love and live in their new home. This position is a customer-focused problem solver who finds joy in helping others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interact with prospective and current residents, communicate the value and overall experience of living at a DHI Communities (DHIC) Build-To-Rent community
- Manage the application process
- Follow-up with prospective and future residents to convey our commitment to service by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew
- Provide consistent service throughout the resident life cycle
- Respond quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions then take prompt action to solve problems and/or document and escalate resident or other requests as needed
- Manage lease expirations and secure renewals
- Assist with community marketing activities and resident events
- Complete various accounting, financial, administrative reports
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, ADA, and OSHA
- Enjoy working both individually and in a team environment
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes shifts during evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced, ever growing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence others
- Talent for executing sales skills, including generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, identifying needs, and closing
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain amenities, and answer questions regarding residency
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form or via DRH applications.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including customer relationship management programs
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craig’s List, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Experience in sales, leasing, retail or customer service is a plus
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Job : Operations
Job Posting : Jun 21, 2022, 12:00:00 AM