Ent Credit Union exists to improve the financial quality of life of the people we serve. This mission drives us every day, but we are more than our mission.
We’re also individuals using our unique abilities to make our organization, and the communities we serve, better than they were yesterday. We’re a not-for-profit that puts people above profits and actively invests in our community. Our rapidly growing team is expanding our reach to serve more people throughout Colorado.
To spread our mission far and wide, we need people like you. If you’re interested in a paycheck with a purpose, apply with us today. Our people make the difference and, though it sounds cliché, we truly believe you are our greatest asset.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the mortgage servicing and post-closing departments to assist in identifying and securing a compliant mortgage loan that is appropriate for achieving member home ownership. The director coordinates the post-closing and servicing of compliant files for all investors (Government, GSE, and secondary investors) for a pre-determined amount of mortgage volume that is determined on a yearly basis. The Director seeks to achieve KPIs related to the speed of service delivery, cost containment, growth, accuracy, and employee engagement. Focus and successful collaboration within these management units and in the other functional areas are critical to the delivery of world-class service in a competitive and highly regulated industry. This position is also responsible for the leadership, professional development, and succession planning of/within the management team in these areas. Focus and successful collaboration within these management units and in the other functional areas are critical to the delivery of world-class service in a competitive and highly regulated industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the meeting of goals and operation of the mortgage servicing and post-closing departments. Daily oversight of the production post-closing and servicing pipeline and quality control.
- Manage mortgage servicing and post-closing staff to provide training, direction, standards, and evaluations. Responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and direction for Mortgage Loan Servicing and Post Closing. Coaches and leads staff in post-closing and servicing loans to the highest quality levels.
- Work cross-functionally for better delivery of the back-end mortgage, post-closing, and loan sale processes.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly mortgage loan servicing and post-closing support reports and ensure all meetings of mortgage delivery to the secondary market and compliant files. Assist in preparing and managing department budget.
- Resolve difficult member issues regarding their loan to include working with other departments.
- Provide system testing for new releases and provide product functionality feedback.
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Ent policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Minimum Formal Education for this Position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or currently working towards this degree
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or other related field preferre
Minimum Work Experience:
- 10+ years of Financial Services experience with a predominant focus on mortgage servicing
- 5+ years' management experience
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 2+ years of accounting experience? could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Comprehension of mortgage lending compliance regulations, conventional, FHA, and VA experience for structuring loan programs.
- Extensive experience with FNMA DU automated underwriting system.
- Knowledge of tax disbursement and servicing requirements.
- Advanced communication, relations, and coaching skills.
- Must be skilled in developing educational training materials and programs for staff.
- Colorado Driver's License with an acceptable driving record required
Environmental, Physical and Psychological Requirements
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Frequently
- Lifting - Rarely (40 Lbs)
- Carrying - Rarely
- Pushing - Rarely
- Pulling - Rarely
- Balancing - Rarely
- Stooping - Rarely
- Kneeling - Rarely
- Crouching - Rarely
- Crawling - Rarely
- Reaching - Occasionally
- Handling - Occasionally
- Grasping - Occasionally
- Feeling - Occasionally
- Talking - Frequently
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Occasionally
- Noises louder than normal speaking volume - Occasionally
- Temperature Changes - Rarely
- Atmospheric Conditions - Rarely
The salary range for this position is: $122,138 to $160,306 (S19).
This position is eligible for our corporate bonus program based on company performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Benefits Summary Sheet - 2022
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)