Do you have business development experience and are looking for the next step in your sales career? We have a great opportunity to join our thriving company in a consultative sales role, identifying and closing sales opportunities with new customers in the Commercial sector. This is a home based role and we offer a good basic salary and generous bonus
Who are we?
Esri UK is a distributor of the world’s leading geospatial software, ArcGIS and we provide a wide range of services to our customers across both public and private sectors across the UK. With the single largest pool of GIS expertise in the UK, Esri UK is the market leader and authority on GIS and our business is growing considerably year on year.
T*he Sales Manager / Business Development Manager role*:
Whilst experience of selling into the Commercial sector is an advantage, having the ability to close sales whilst having customer success at the heart of everything you do is vital. As a Sales Manager at Esri UK some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, research and proactively pursue new business opportunities
- Have a consultative approach, making sure what we sell will suit their business goals, building long term trust and strong relationships
- Build and report on a strong sales pipeline, ensuring you can achieve target
- Prepare and present compelling sales proposals, coordinating the required input from other Esri UK colleagues and departments to ensure success
- Maximise the sales of Esri products and services within the required profit margins
- Put the customer first, really understanding their business and how we can best help them meet their goals
This would be a great career move if you have previous experience working in a B2B Business Development Manager or Sales Manager role and:
- Are commercial minded, with the ability to understand business problems and recommend GIS-based solutions
- Have excellent customer facing, communication and consultative sales skills
- Already have several years Business Development experience, finding, engaging and selling to new customers
- Have some experience in, or a desire to work with the Commercial Markets Sector (retail, real estate, natural resources, sustainability, financial services etc.)
- Are customer focused, with an ability to really understand sometimes complex business challenges
- Are a great presenter, who can write and present compelling sales propositions
- Because of the types of data and clients we work with, all our positions require successful candidates to undergo a basic security clearance.
- An understanding of GIS (both the technology and industry) and the Esri product stack would be an advantage
We will reward you with:
- A good basic salary and a generous company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (based on company and personal achievements).
- Car allowance, company laptop and mobile
- Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including MapAction.
The location – This is a home-based role covering the UK and will require travel and working on customer locations, taking you away from home at times
Please apply online on our website www.esriuk.com, including your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations. Application deadline: 21st* August 2022
A little more about us ………………….
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time