This isn’t Estate Agency as you know it.
We combine skilled industry leading professionals with cutting edge technology and assist our customers in maximising the value in their homes quicker, easier and with less stress.
We do this by hiring brilliant people who have a passion for providing the best possible standard of service.
Rated number 1 Estate Agent in the UK on Review Centre. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and sociable environment, where our staff can thrive professionally and personally.
Sound up your street? Then read on.
What’s in it for you?
We hate to repeat ourselves but this isn’t Estate Agency as you know it, if you’re thinking shiny suits, working all weekend, and small, shared commission pots then think again.
Here are a few of the perks on joining the family:
· Completely uncapped commission
. Generous basic salary of £23,000
· Office break-out area with pool and table tennis tables
· Your birthday off as annual leave
· Progression opportunities with promotion largely from within the business
· Casual dress code
· Vibrant city centre office in the heart of Manchester
· Fancy a lie in or want to skip out early? No problem, we offer flexible working hours between 8.30am and 7pm
· Work from home 1 day a week
· Generous holiday allowance which rises with service
· We love a knees-up – join us for free a free bar and terrible dancing at our summer and winter parties
· Ongoing training and development from industry leading professionals
Sound too good to be true? Here’s what some of our (very honest) staff had to say:
“Amazing progression opportunities. The directors personally show their enthusiasm and belief in you as a key team member! You feel like one big family and are fully supported by your peers”
Taylor – Property Sales Consultant
“You will get all the support you need and more. There isn’t a bad apple in the bunch and you will make friends for life.”
Joanna – Sales Progression
“Working for Express has enabled me to buy my first house after just one year of working here, brilliant earning potential, relaxed team environment, friendly and supportive management team”
Meg – Property Sales Manager
What are we looking for?
- Friendly and outgoing people who have a passion for delivering for our customers
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with all our customers
- Proven customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- An outstanding attitude and positive outlook
What will your day look like?
Our Property Sales Managers manage a portfolio of properties up and down the country so this keep things nice and interesting. You will be taking our customers on the sales journey from the day they go on the market, to the day they sell (our marvelous progression team will handle things from there).
The day is varied and fast paced so no time for any clock watching, you will be arranging those all important viewings, negotiating offers, updating our customers on the market, and generally holding their hand in what can traditionally be a stressful time. If you're a people person with a passion for property we'd love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester, M2 3NQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: Property Sales Manager