First Hawaiian Bank is currently seeking a Residential Lending Operations Manager to join our Residential Fulfillment Center team in Downtown Honolulu. In this key role, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing mortgage and home equity line of credit production by providing leadership, training, and direction for the Residential Fulfillment Center staff. Fulfillment includes, but is not limited to the set-up, accurate disclosure, processing and underwriting, loan documentation and settlement through accurate funding, disbursement
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in residential real estate lending.
- 3 -5 years management experience in any related mortgage profession.
- Must qualify to register as a Mortgage Loan Officer in the NMLS.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Finance, or Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in
- Mortgage banking or real estate classes preferred.
- Excellent people skills with prior management experience preferred.
- Must have a good working relationship with business units and teams.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple channels of fulfillment.
- Possess strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Experience with strategic planning.
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion regarding reports and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment essential.
- Excellent oral and written skills required to interact with all levels from staff to senior management.
- Possess strong sales leadership and business development skills, negotiation, credit and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of PCs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple concurrent deadlines.
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Hours may vary)