ESTATE AGENT ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE ST ALBANS
- Excellent opportunity to be promoted and learn all aspects of Estate Agency
- For the right candidate there are genuine opportunities to develop skills in Property Maintenance, Lettings and/or Sales. As a large, growing agency there will be even greater opportunities as time progresses.
- Starting salary £15600
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm with 45 mins (unpaid) for lunch, plus every other Saturday 10am to 4.30pm with a day off during the week in lieu of this.
The Estate Agency
One of the largest Estate Agents in St Albans offering its clients Lettings & Management services, as well as Sales. Although we are part of a network of 90 branches across the UK, it is a franchise and therefore individually owned with very much a personal touch. We are currently a team of 11 who work hard but who are very friendly and supportive of each other.
Brief overview of the role
An excellent opportunity to start a career, progress and complete an Apprenticeship within an established Estate Agents. This position sits within the Maintenance & Administration Team and reports into the Maintenance & Office Manager, but also involves working with the Lettings & Sales Team.
We employed Apprentices in 2013 and 2019 who have developed into very effective and valued members of the Lettings Team
An Apprenticeship is not suitable for candidates looking for part-time work, or work experience during a gap year. The vacancy requires candidates that are free to start now and who have left school, college or university.. Please consider if the business is a viable affordable commute
Role to include but not limited to the following activities;
- Print out marketing details
- Generate contracts and general documentation
- Generate letters for inspections
- Produce documentation for sales
- Organise Check In packs for Lettings Negotiator
- Inform utilities and council about change of occupant
- Ensure office stationery and supplies are kept up to date
- Answer the phone
- This is just a small proportion of the varied tasks involved in the role.
- Basic IT skills required
- Good telephone skills
- Good communicator
- Drivers Licence
- Well mannered.
- Self motivated.
- Smart appearance.
- Must hold GCSE’s or equivalents in English & maths at grades A*-C/9-4.
Things to consider
- Please check prior to application that the business is a viable affordable commute
- Please have a CV prepared on a word document
- An Apprenticeship and employer requires any potential candidate to be dedicated, please consider this before applying
- Vacancy is for an immediate start, please consider this if you are still in education
- Please do not contact the employer directly
- The closure dates are for a guideline only and the vacancy may close prior to the dates advertised. How far do you live from the business and please detail how long it will take to travel?
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will be completing a Level 3 in Business and Administration.
- Utilising IT programs and software
- Decision making
- Managing a quality service
- Project management
- Understanding the organisation and stakeholders
- Relevant regulations and policies
- Business fundamentals
- Professionalism and performance management
You will complete the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- This apprenticeship will involve off the job training
- You will also develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours
- You need to have an employer to support your apprenticeship and be employed in a relevant job role
- The typical length of this apprenticeship course is 18 months
- This course has multiple start dates throughout the year
- Functional skills if needed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £15,600.00 per year
- Day shift
- When did you complete your GCSE's
- Do you hold GCSE's English and maths grades 4 to 9
- How far do you live from St Albans
- Driving Licence (required)