Greystar has an immediate opening for an experienced Community Manager at Carrington Place in Coeur d'Alene. Previous multi-family experience required. Our team members are high performers that care about customer service and exceed expectations. The Community Manager plays a critical role in our success. Check out our location information at https:www.carringtonplacecda.com and be sure to apply at https://jobs.greystar.com/.
What we are looking for
· Previous property management experience is required, fee management preferred
· Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
· Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
· Excellent communication skills: ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What your day might look like
· Being part of a team and having fun while providing excellent customer service
· Manage daily operations of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
· Control expenditures by staying within constraints of the approved budget including maintenance repairs
· Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
· Supervises property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training, and performance management
· Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed
Greystar maintains a focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values with a diverse and inclusive culture. We offer robust training and development for all positions to provide long term career opportunities. If you're looking for more, we’re looking for you!
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary and bonus potential
· Two weeks' vacation accrual time, four additional personal days, 10 Sick days, and ten paid holidays to start. More vacation earned over time.
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance. Free health care premium after five years!
· Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
· Opportunities for growth, advancement, and opportunities to relocate to another Greystar property
· Employee health and safety are our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.
Greystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you possess some of these skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer plentiful training to assist your growth.
For additional information, visit our website at https://jobs.greystar.com/.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
We follow all state & local guidelines and have implemented strict protocols in line with CDC recommendations.
Work Location: One location