- Supervises and directs the activities associated with expansive development and large construction projects by reviewing project specifications, blueprints, and building plans, supervising the construction site personnel and contractors, inspecting and approving completed work, managing the project budget and expenses, and ensuring compliance with all safety, code, and construction-related codes.
- Participates in project planning meetings, reviews and provides input into the project’s scope of work and specifications, and the timeline and construction schedule to ensure an on-time and on-budget project completion.
- Reviews bids and proposals from contractors and sub-contractors, develops, negotiates, and approves contracts, and provides for the acquisition of materials, supplies, and other service providers required to complete the project.
- Reviews and recommends change orders or amendments to the specifications, blueprints, and plans when appropriate, and ensures related documents and budgets are amended as needed to reflect changes to the project specifications.
- Monitors work at the construction site, makes routine quality control inspections for compliance to code and safety standards, troubleshoots and resolves issues that may affect the construction schedule, and appropriately surfaces concerns to key business leaders when required.
- Communicates with key business leaders to provide updates on the status of projects, surface and address concerns, and plan specific actions as needed to ensure the on-time and on-budget completion of the projects.
- Directs and supervise team members and contractors at the work site by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Conducts project site inspections as needed to monitor progress and support project-assigned team members, steps in as needed to address and resolve issues and problems, and recommends, approves, and implements modifications to the project plans, schedule, staffing, or budget as needed.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.