- Reviews daily cash position of all assigned bank accounts and alerts accounting of any cash shortfalls and works to resolve.
- Processes request tickets submitted by accounting for stop payments, account research, copies of bank statements, checks, deposits, and other banking transactions.
- Initiates online electronic fund transfers (i.e. wires, ACH’s, interbank transfers)
- Assists with opening, closing and modifying bank accounts.
- Inputs bank account data into Treasury Database
- Execution of signature cards and other required banking documentation
- Monitors daily Positive Pay exceptions and assists with decisions
- Provides back-up for other Treasury Analysts and cross-trains in all areas of Treasury
- Performs other tasks or special projects as directed by supervisor
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.