In the 150 years since we first opened our doors for business, we have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing - great people.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Manage routine maintenance issues.
- Ensure all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly.
- Protect your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value.
- Be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy.
- Liaise with local branches and coordinate pre-tenancy works as required.
- Negotiate end of tenancy deposit releases.
- Ensure safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate Microsoft Office ability.
- Previous experience in a similar position or administration role is preferred.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Award winning training
- Company benefits and extras
From the moment you start your career with us, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. We will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, we continue to achieve great things.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org