Assistant Community Manager
As an apartment professional in the Assistant Community Manager role, you will work alongside the Community Manager to provide leadership and guidance to fellow employees. You will help support the community by providing everyday services - from administrative processes to leasing - and you will become a source of knowledge and a trusted resource at the community. At Hawthorne, we recognize that work is meant to support both our personal and professional goals. That’s why we offer generous paid time off and highly competitive compensation packages. Having quality time "off-the-clock" is as important to us as your time spent supporting the community.
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- Vacation - 80 hours in the first year, increases progressively with tenure
- Sick Leave – 56 hours annually
- Personal – 16 hours after 90 days of employment
- Birthday – 8 hours that may be used at your discretion
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Leave – 16 hours annually to give back to a cause you are passionate about.
- Monthly Leasing and Renewal Commissions, Quarterly Performance Bonus, Career Progression Programs, Employee Discounts
- Oversee the payment collection processes
- Ensure lease administration is completed in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner
- Contribute to the leasing process through tours and responding to email and phone call leads
- Contribute to achieving occupancy expectations through leasing and renewals
- Effectively lead the team in the absence of the Community Manager
- Create a motivating and positive work environment for the team
- Set goals and prioritize work to ensure optimal performance of the community
- Demonstrate daily care for the physical asset by ensuring grounds, amenities, and office are clean, free of debris, and immaculately maintained
High School or GED equivalent.
Two years of property management experience is preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
No certifications or licenses are required. Hawthorne offers an education reimbursement program and a progressive career path to equip you with the skills needed to excel and grow in your position.
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill your goals, personally and professionally:
- Comprehensive and affordable plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Telehealth - Access to doctors 24/7/365
- Company paid life insurance
- Pet insurance plans
- Career progression program
- 401k retirement match program
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Health and wellness incentives
- Retirement Planning
About Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne Residential Partners is a privately-owned apartment management company based in Greensboro, North Carolina with a portfolio of over 42,000+ units, a number that is expected to continue growing over the next several years. We not only own and manage apartment communities throughout the Southeast, but we also have a significant focus on new development lease-up communities in our key markets. Hawthorne celebrated its 10 year anniversary in the spring of 2019, and we are eager to see what the next 10 years will bring.
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission to inspire kindness with action. We call this mission Live It as a reminder to live out our values daily and with every interaction. We take action to create memorable experiences. We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we value integrity as essential.
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to advancing with you personally and professionally.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 1 year(s): Property Management Experience
- High School or better