As a Community Manager, you are the team leader, role model and business manager. At Hawthorne, we recognize that work is meant to support both our personal and professional goals. That’s why we offer generous paid time off and highly competitive compensation packages. Having quality time "off-the-clock" is as important to us as your time spent supporting the community.
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- Vacation - 80 hours in the first year, increases progressively with tenure
- Sick Leave – 56 hours annually
- Personal – 16 hours after 90 days of employment
- Birthday – 8 hours that may be used at your discretion
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Leave – 16 hours annually to give back to a cause you are passionate about.
- Monthly Leasing and Renewal Commissions, Quarterly Performance Bonus, Career Progression Programs, Employee Discounts
- Effectively lead your team utilizing key leadership skills such as empathy and motivation
- Foster a positive and productive work environment for the team – a space in which the team can learn, grow, and shine in their role
- Preserve the physical asset through daily, monthly, and quarterly inspections followed by resolution of items that fall below standards
- Create memorable experiences for the residents and team members of the community
- Take ownership of the financial performance of the community ensuring the community is meeting expectations
- Oversee and contribute to the sales process as well as lease administration processes in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner
- Contribute to achieving occupancy expectations through leasing and renewals
- Demonstrate daily care for the physical asset by ensuring grounds, amenities, and office are clean, free of debris, and immaculately maintained
High School GED Required.
Two years of property management experience and one year of property manager experience is preferred. Experience with industry software (YARDI), Knock and Microsoft is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
CAM, CAPS or a Real Estate license is a plus. Hawthorne offers an education reimbursement program and a progressive career path to equip you with the skills needed to excel and grow in your position.
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill your goals, personally and professionally:
- Comprehensive and affordable plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Telehealth – Access to doctors 24/7/365
- Company paid life insurance
- Pet insurance plans
- 401k retirement match program
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Health and wellness incentives
- Retirement Planning
About Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne Residential Partners is a privately-owned apartment management company based in Greensboro, North Carolina with a portfolio of over 42,000+ units, a number that is expected to continue growing over the next several years. We not only own and manage apartment communities throughout the Southeast, but we also have a significant focus on new development lease-up communities in our key markets. Hawthorne celebrated its 10 year anniversary in the spring of 2019, and we are eager to see what the next 10 years will bring.
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission to inspire kindness with action. We call this mission Live It as a reminder to live out our values daily and with every interaction. We take action to create memorable experiences. We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we value integrity as essential.
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to advancing with you personally and professionally.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.