Here at Hawthorne, Leasing Consultants are known as a Leasing and Live It Specialists because you are the face and ambassador of the Live It culture. You strive to provide excellent customer service and leave every visitor feeling better than they did when they arrived. This mindset is exactly what the Live It culture represents, and why Leasing and Live It Specialists are a valuable and irreplaceable part of our team.
We recognize that work is meant to support both our personal and professional goals. That’s why we offer generous paid time off and highly competitive compensation packages. Having quality time "off-the-clock" is as important to us as your time spent supporting the community.
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- Vacation - 80 hours in the first year, increases progressively with tenure
- Sick Leave – 56 hours annually
- Personal – 16 hours after 90 days of employment
- Birthday – 8 hours that may be used at your discretion
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Leave – 16 hours annually to give back to a cause you are passionate about.
- Monthly Leasing Commission, Leasing Incentive Programs, Career Progression Programs, Employee Discounts
- Respond to phone and email leads with the goal of converting those leads to tours.
- Find the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of we have to offer, and inviting them to join our community
- Ensure lease administration is completed in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner
- Set goals and prioritize work to ensure optimal performance of the community
- Contribute to achieving occupancy expectations through leasing and renewals.
- Generate interest and awareness about your community locally through social media, events, and reputation
- Demonstrate daily care for the physical asset by ensuring grounds, amenities, and office are clean, free of debris, and immaculately maintained
High School or GED equivalent.
Customer service experience is preferred. One year of sales and/or apartment leasing is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
No licenses or certifications are required. Certified Apartment Leasing Professional accreditation (CALP) is a plus. Hawthorne offers an education reimbursement program and a progressive career path to equip you with the skills needed to excel and grow in your position.
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill your goals, personally and professionally:
- Comprehensive and affordable plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Telehealth – Access to doctors 24/7/365
- Company paid life insurance
- Pet insurance plans
- Career progression program
- 401k retirement match program
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Health and wellness incentives
- Retirement Planning
About Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne Residential Partners is a privately-owned apartment management company based in Greensboro, North Carolina with a portfolio of over 42,000+ units, a number that is expected to continue growing over the next several years. We not only own and manage apartment communities throughout the Southeast, but we also have a significant focus on new development lease-up communities in our key markets. Hawthorne celebrated its 10 year anniversary in the spring of 2019, and we are eager to see what the next 10 years will bring.
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission to inspire kindness with action. We call this mission Live It as a reminder to live out our values daily and with every interaction. We take action to create memorable experiences. We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we value integrity as essential.
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to advancing with you personally and professionally.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 1 year(s): Customer Service Experience
- High School or better